Do you want to learn more about snow driving and how exactly your car behaves. Join Overlanding.nu on a two day trip in snow-rich Värmland where you get the opportunity to really know how it is to drive in deep snow. Our guides mix both theory and practice where you are guaranteed to increase your level of knowledge. Overnight stay in tents with heating, but we can also arrange the course with overnight accommodation in cottages or in hotels.
Participants make use of their own vehicles and equipment that works for survival in the open air depending on the season. Overlanding.nu sends out a material list from our experience. The price is per person and includes dinners and tolls.
This trip is best suited during: Winter
Minimum number of participating vehicles: 3
Max number of participating vehicles: 6
Our expert guides
All our guides have long experience of traveling, living and surviving in an arctic climate. In addition, all guides have undergone basic and advanced ABC training with associated realistic exercises. When you book a trip with us, you can rest assured that we focus on your safety and wellbeing. Our guides have in-depth knowledge of all the countries we travel in, and speak the local language.
Our support vehicles
All of our support vehicles are specially equipped for Overlanding and especially for Overlanding in Scandinavia with its varying topography and climate zones. Our vehicles are equipped with recovery gear for all seasons, as well as tools for easier field repairs. Our vehicles are all equipped with VHF, UHF and CB / PR systems for communication in the group, in addition to satellite telephone for areas without drawing. Fire extinguishers and first aid equipment are readily available.
All camping is in the wild. There will be no showers or toilets available.
- Cost is per person based on 2 adults per vehicle
- If one adult and one under 16, price for 2 adults applies
- All vehicles must be capable of going off-road
- All vehicles must have European breakdown and recovery insurance
- All passengers must have appropriate travel and medical insurance
- Full payment is required on booking
- In the event of cancellation by Overlanding.nu, all fees will be refunded in full
- Overlanding.nu reserves the right to alter routes and/or itinerary if necessary without prior notice
- Overlanding.nu cannot be held liable for the actions of third parties
- Overlanding.nu cannot be held responsible for alteration of sailing schedule by ferry companies
- Overlanding.nu cannot be held responsible for any damage, injury or whilst on or off road
- Off-road driving can put you and your vehicle at risk and you are fully responsible for your own actions. Some routes may involve the risk of scratches